Yes! I'm so excited that you joined blogging! It is so much fun! Now we can keep in touch more now that we are not in the same ward. I already miss Leah so much! Alexa and I need to come pver again sometime! Your family is so sweet. Also Bishop Herbst you are so nice and I will miss having you as a Bishop! Talk to you guys later! Bye :)
2 comments:
Wicked Sweet! super stoked to see some pics! Lizzy:-)
Yes! I'm so excited that you joined blogging! It is so much fun! Now we can keep in touch more now that we are not in the same ward. I already miss Leah so much! Alexa and I need to come pver again sometime! Your family is so sweet. Also Bishop Herbst you are so nice and I will miss having you as a Bishop! Talk to you guys later! Bye :)
Bailey
Post a Comment