Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mom's Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Lois said...

DAPHNE!: Happy Belated! Your family took good care of you! What a marvelous blessing and one of the best gifts to be surrounded by those who love you most! All the best you deserve it! Love, The Stogdills

Gail said...

I am sooo happy to have come across your Herbst family blog. I don't know if Daphne & Kerry remember us or not, but we remember very well the time when the Herbst family was just starting out and we all lived in Cucamonga, CA. It has been wonderful looking at your pictures and seeing how the family has grown through the years. I think it's been about 25 years ago or so since they lived here. We would love to hear from them. Where are they living now? Make sure and tell them that the Denkers' said hello and send our love!
Love,
Gail & Brent Denkers