To the Darling Herbst family, Craig and I REJOICE with you over the marriage of Joseph. He is such a CATCH. What a blessed gal Cassie is to not just get him but the whole HerbstShabang! Suzi told me that they went and had a great time. How fun to be Blog Buddies. I am soooo new at this. Everything I do is an experiment. Did you see that I chose the same background that Cindy chose? We are sisters...what can I say. I have tried to chang it countless times and can't. urggh
1 comment:
To the Darling Herbst family,
Craig and I REJOICE with you over the marriage of Joseph. He is such a CATCH. What a blessed gal Cassie is to not just get him but the whole HerbstShabang! Suzi told me that they went and had a great time.
How fun to be Blog Buddies. I am soooo new at this. Everything I do is an experiment.
Did you see that I chose the same background that Cindy chose? We are sisters...what can I say. I have tried to chang it countless times and can't. urggh
Post a Comment