Sarah, I LOVE your pictures! I'm jealous! :o). What a great trip! I think you make a great greek goddess :o). The first few pictures I saw had things written in English, so I was going to ask if English was common there, until I got to the picture of the newspaper. Anyhow, thanks for sharing those pictures. I'm sure it was a great birthday present to yourself!
4 comments:
Sarah, I LOVE your pictures! I'm jealous! :o). What a great trip! I think you make a great greek goddess :o). The first few pictures I saw had things written in English, so I was going to ask if English was common there, until I got to the picture of the newspaper. Anyhow, thanks for sharing those pictures. I'm sure it was a great birthday present to yourself!
Glad to see the pics. Now you don't have to see Mama Mia.
Glad to see the pics. Now you don't have to see Mama Mia.
Glad to see the pics. Now you don't have to see Mama Mia.
Post a Comment